all of my q is not approving . some of them is yes or no and it so easy for u the why not approving my q?

Writing software for systems that use VLSI Solution's devices as slave codecs to a host microcontroller.
navidrct
Senior User

all of my q is not approving . some of them is yes or no and it so easy for u the why not approving my q?

Post by navidrct » Sun 2017-08-06 9:06

hi
all of my q is not approving . some of them are yes or no and it so easy for u the why not approving my q?
I send u email but it didn't change approving of my qs
sorry to say it here but I had to ask this q to be able to design with ur IC vs1003B
the whole company is waiting for me to design be finish
I have to send this again and again and again until admin see it and see my other q to be answer
thanks

Panu
VLSI Staff

Re: all of my q is not approving . some of them is yes or no and it so easy for u the why not approving my q?

Post by Panu » Sun 2017-08-06 9:49

Dear Sir,

You have asked three questions on a Saturday and expect them to be answered by Sunday morrning? I'm sorry, that's not going to happen. Apart from that, I can find only one unanswered question from you, and that's probably because almost everybody is having their summer holiday. I'll get a cup of coffee and take a look at those, but other than that, I don't find any questions that wouldn't have been answered. Of course, I may have missed something; in that case, please post a link to the pending questions.

Don't use email, that's slow cumbersome and unreliable. If you are in a hurry, call VLSI switchboard and get someone to answer your call. But since nobody is at the office on Saturday or Sunday, the forum really is your fastest choice. Like now, I'm reading your posts from home.

Please hold on for an hour so that I can take a look at your questions.

-Panu
Info: Line In and Line Out, VS1000 User interface, Overlay howto, Latest VSIDE, MCU Howto, Youtube
Panu-Kristian Poiksalo, VLSI Solution Oy

navidrct
Senior User

Re: all of my q is not approving . some of them is yes or no and it so easy for u the why not approving my q?

Post by navidrct » Mon 2017-08-07 5:54

Panu wrote:
Sun 2017-08-06 9:49
Dear Sir,

You have asked three questions on a Saturday and expect them to be answered by Sunday morrning? I'm sorry, that's not going to happen. Apart from that, I can find only one unanswered question from you, and that's probably because almost everybody is having their summer holiday. I'll get a cup of coffee and take a look at those, but other than that, I don't find any questions that wouldn't have been answered. Of course, I may have missed something; in that case, please post a link to the pending questions.

Don't use email, that's slow cumbersome and unreliable. If you are in a hurry, call VLSI switchboard and get someone to answer your call. But since nobody is at the office on Saturday or Sunday, the forum really is your fastest choice. Like now, I'm reading your posts from home.

Please hold on for an hour so that I can take a look at your questions.

-Panu
thanks allot
sorry for this post but in much of hurry to design this PCB
thanks for ur patient and kindness