Hi VLSI Team,
A very serious problem. Our production is stopped!
VS1010D from the last order differs significantly from the previously delivered.
We had no problems with VS1010D (DC1838).
However, our products with VS1010D (DC1940) from the last delivery cannot even be programmed. Worse, even the housing is different.
May I ask for information about changes?
Designing hardware and software for systems that use the VS1010 MP3 Audio DSP Microcontroller.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Housing differences
- VS1010D links 1940 rechts 1838.jpeg (213.45 KiB) Viewed 1129 times
- VS1010D with data code 1940
- VS1010D 1940.jpg (202.18 KiB) Viewed 1129 times
- VS1010D with data code 1838
- VS1010D 1838.jpg (189.82 KiB) Viewed 1129 times