Designing hardware and software for systems that use the VS1010 MP3 Audio DSP Microcontroller.
- Senior User
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Mon 2016-05-30 11:54
Here is something which shuts down VS1010 developer board.
My test method:
Powered through USB connector and UART cable.
- write "poweroff" to console
- press the PWR button down
- Send the last enter to start the program
- Disconnect UART cable
- Release PWR button
- No oscillation on oscilloscope in XTALI pin, or voltages on regulator capacitors
The UART cable feeds back to IOVDD and that's why the LED2 glows dimly. That's why it was disconnected.
- Power off program for VS1010
- (30.41 KiB) Downloaded 15 times