1. For VS1000 and VS1053, which chip play music with lower power consumption? I want to use IO port to active music playing.
2. Does the power consumption depending on what kind of audio encoding format like MP3 or OGG? If so, which makes the lowest power consumption?
3. Can both of the chip operates with coin cell batteries like LR44 x 4, CR2052 x 2?
4. After reference the schematic from VS1000 USB Recorder, what is the suitable connection for mono class D amplifier needed?
5. Refer to this post:
How about the VS1053?The time from the power-up to playing music from power-up using SPI FLASH is around 100ms: 15ms from poweron to spi boot start, then 35ms for player boot (with increased spi clock, this needs an extra small trick), 20ms for Ogg Vorbis header fetch and decode, then a bit for the first decoded audio to be output. Playing PCM WAV (uncompressed) would reduce the time by about that 20ms.
6. Any recommanded solution to reduce the "pop-up sound" for power-up and power-down in both VS10XX and class D audio ampilifer?
Thank you very much!!