Here is an simple program called flashwrite that you can use to copy SD card to your VS1010D SPI flash but also copy flash to your SD card. In addition its possible to print your flash/SD card content to .txt file for debugging purposes. You could use this program for example in case you couldn't move files to your flash with your PC (lack of ports etc).
In addition you are going to need package program called ParamSpl which handles parameters you give to the flash. It is also provided below.
I hope this is helpful for you. Feedback and questions are welcome!
VLSI Solution's trainee
Designing hardware and software for systems that use the VS1010 MP3 Audio DSP Microcontroller.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- (893.14 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
- flashwrite program, VS1010 VSOS executable
- (5.93 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
- ParamSpl program, VS1010 VSOS executable
- (898 Bytes) Downloaded 2 times
- ParamSpl program, VSIDE Solution with source code
- (12.86 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
- flashwrite program, VSIDE Solution with source code
- (23.14 KiB) Downloaded 3 times