Here is a music player program ‘TreePlayer’ and some libraries for VS1010D, which make it possible to make an MP3 player that supports transferring music files from a PC to the player. The main purpose of this release is to allow file playback from an SD card, and also the transfer of music files from the PC to the SD card. Player itself it much like one presented in VS1010 Handbook, more information about the book is provided here:
This example uses somewhat modified versions of programs called UMS (program for running USB mass storage) and USBPROBE (driver that probes the USB bus). Because those are more or less modified you can ONLY use files provided in this thread. You can read more information about topic from following threads:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2368 (USB driver)
I hope this is helpful for you. Feedback and questions are welcome!
VLSI Solution's trainee
Designing hardware and software for systems that use the VS1010 MP3 Audio DSP Microcontroller.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- All necessary VS1010 VSOS executables
- (10.14 KiB) Downloaded 12 times
- (161.64 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
- USB flash driver, VSIDE Solution with source code
- (53.03 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
- USB File Transfer support, VSIDE Solution with source code
- (24.3 KiB) Downloaded 10 times
- Treeplayer, VSIDE Solution with source code
- (33.07 KiB) Downloaded 11 times