Here are two small utility programs called "Delete" and "Copy". With these programs you can delete and copy files (NOT folders) directly from terminal.
To use program "Delete" you need to insert delete.dlx file into your SYS folder and to delete some file (lets say test.txt from sys folder) you can give command "delete D:sys/test.txt".
To use program "Copy" you need to insert copy.dlx as well as program ParamSpl.dlx (handles the parameters given to program Copy) to your sys folder. To copy a file you need to give command "copy source destination". For example "copy D:test.txt D:newTest.txt". Note that destination filename can not be longer than 8.3 characters. For example "12345678.123" is fine.
Binaries are provided below as well as solution files for further development.
I hope this is helpful for you. Feedback and questions are welcome!
VLSI Solution's trainee
Designing hardware and software for systems that use the VS1010 MP3 Audio DSP Microcontroller.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- ParamSpl program, VS1010 VSOS executable
- (898 Bytes) Downloaded 4 times
- Delete program, VS1010 VSOS executable
- (1.17 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
- Copy program, VS1010 VSOS executable
- (2.83 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
- Delete program, VSIDE Solution with source code
- (20.71 KiB) Downloaded 8 times
- Copy program, VSIDE Solution with source code
- (22.16 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
- ParamSpl program, VSIDE Solution with source code
- (12.86 KiB) Downloaded 5 times