This is a VS1010 Audiobook project, that implements an audiobook player for VS1010 platform, which is suitable for:
- Talking Bibles as well as other religious texts.
- General audiobooks, e.g. novels.
- Language learning tools.
- At least 4-Level playback structure, with optionally named levels. For example, in the Bible, the levels are:
- Level 1: Sections: Old vs New Testament.
- Level 2: Books: 39 in the Old Testament, 27 in the New Testament.
- Level 3: Chapters: 929 in the Old Testament, 260 in the New Testament.
- Level 4: Verses: 23145 in the Old Testament, 7957 in the New Testament.
- Playback from MP3 files. Any file can map to any level of the playback structure.
- Play point selection from any of the existing playback structure levels.
- Volume control.
- Ability to skip to next/previous part.
- Ability to rewind or fast forward.
- Display the text while playing the MP3 file, e.g. the relevant book portion in text form.
- UART/Button controls.
If you have any questions feel free to ask them here.