The comparison before and after the EQ function, plus EQ, does not work properly

Discussion about writing software for VS1005 and the VSOS Operating System. Also posts about VS1005-related hardware design and device drivers should be posted here.
winwan
User

The comparison before and after the EQ function, plus EQ, does not work properly

Post by winwan »

SYSTEM STATE:
1-IIS INPUT
2-DAC OUT
EQ.png
EQ.png (51.81 KiB) Viewed 205 times
I hope that in IIS input mode(IIS INPUT 96K,24BIT), the EQ plug-in will load normally
winwan
User

Re: The comparison before and after the EQ function, plus EQ, does not work properly

Post by winwan »

Description: normal loading and running Plug-in AUII2SS, but this time load Plug-in FTOEQU, set up, the system does not work properly, after unloading Plug-in FTOEQU normal
EQ2.png
EQ2.png (52.9 KiB) Viewed 200 times
Hannu
Senior User

Re: The comparison before and after the EQ function, plus EQ, does not work properly

Post by Hannu »

How the audio is broken?

Have you tried to load the ftoequ earlier? I believe the auxplay and auxsync drivers use the default audio output path and it isn't updated for them when the equalizer is loaded.
Henrik
VLSI Staff

Post by Henrik »

Hello Winwam!

I have tested and can repeat your issue.

The issue seems to have something to do with the interaction between drivers auxsyncs.dl3 and ftoequ.dl3, but I don't know yet what exactly happens.

I am looking for a solution and will let you know when I have a solution.

Kind regards,
- Henrik
Good signatures never die. They just fade away.
Henrik
VLSI Staff

Post by Henrik »

Hello Winwam!

I was able to find a bug with FTOEQU.DL3 that made it incompatible with AUXSYNCS.DL3. This bug has now been fixed.

Please download and unzip attached FTOEQU_v105.zip. There you will find a corrected version of FTOEQU.DL3. Copy that to S:SYS/ directory. Then sound should be ok.

KInd regards,
- Henrik
Attachments
FTOEQU_v105.zip
FTOEQU.DL3 which works correctly with AUXSYNCS.DL3.
(5.04 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
Good signatures never die. They just fade away.